If the wetsuit is under warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping the wetsuit back to JANGA WAREHOUSE, however, JANGA will cover the shipping back to the customer.
WARRANTY & REPAIRS WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY:
- 1 year warranty on all workmanship and materials
- Valid from date of purchase with proof of original purchase / Invoice .
- PLEASE ACT AT ANY FIRST SIGN OF ANY PROBLEM ON THE WETSUIT.
IF YOU “MURDER” IT lIN A LONG TERM USE, AFTER THESE FIRST SIGNS IT WILL BE CONSIDER BAD TREAT AND OR NATURAL USE: (not covered by warranty)
- Do not send your wetsuit dead, it will be NOT eligible for any action.
- The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by JANGA r&D warranty department after receipt of the defective product and its careful analisys Defective products must be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with its original invoice.
- This is mandatory The wetsuit should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt.
- Wetsuit(s) without a copy of the purchase receipt WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about warranty repair at www.jangawetsuits.com
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of original purchase.
- Normal wear and tear, scratches and others. Long term Storage Excess power when outing suit on and Off, Rash cause by finger nails or other objects or surfaces areas Unperfect fit due wrong size purchase
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than JANGA authorized repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used - Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
WARRANTY AND REPAIRS only apply to all the wetsuits purschased at www.jangawetsuits.com and authorized dealer network.
WARRANTY AND REPAIR ADRESS AND ACTION :
- Please make sure your wetsuit is washed, dirt/sand free, and completely dry. We can’t repair suits that are sandy, dirty or wet since they will damage our machines.
SHIP YOUR WETSUIT TO:
JANGA WETSUITS / JANGA WAREHOUSE
RUA CAPITAO GUERRA , 8 BUARCOS
Figueira da Foz